Increased economic pressures combined with new environmental regulations, particularly related to toxic, corrosive and abrasive materials have led to a demand for strong, cost-effective piping solutions for the mining industry. Customers demand reliable, durable, non-stop performance piping systems with the shortest installation time and lowest long-term cost.
We work with clients all over the world in the harshest environments, providing them with a durable, integrity-strong solution.
Advantages for mining applications are:
- Cost saving
- Excellent chemical and corrosion resistance. Pexgol pipes are resistant to a wide range of chemical agents, slurries, toxic and radioactive materials.
- Typically three times more resistant than HDPE, and twice more than steel, Pexgol is the preferred solution for the transportation of abrasive materials.
- High temperature resistance: -50°C/-58°F to 110°C/230°F
- Low energy losses
- Long pipe sections
- Low weight
- Impervious to slow crack growth
- Creep and impact resistance